Moving van drivers supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, Motor Transport and Other Ground Transit Operators (7222)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Moving Van Drivers
Expires in 66 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-04
Job Number: 699674
1102 - 1068 Hornby St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6Z 2Y7, Canada
9258604 Canada Corporation dba Metropolitan Movers is looking for a Moving van drivers supervisor (NOC 7305).
Permanent, full-time job (40 hours per week)
Wage - $26.00/hr
Education: High school
- Good English;
- 1-2 years of experience in a moving company as a driver or operator are required;
- Demonstrated work leadership or supervisory experience considered an asset.
- Supervise daily activities of employees, assign workers to duties;
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities of drivers and movers;
- Prepare work schedules, control and monitor routes to ensure schedules are met;
- Recommend on hiring new employees and train staff in job duties;
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed;
- Schedule truck repairs and maintenance works;
- Requisition or order parts, equipment and supplies;
- Resolve work related problems, maintain work reports and other documentation.
Company’s business address and job location:
1102 - 1068 Hornby St. Vancouver BC V6Z2Y7
Please apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialize in affordable and fast-moving services in Vancouver for both residential and commercial property owners. Our website: https://www.metromoversvancouver.ca
How to Apply