Salary: $22.00 - $30.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Mechanical Assemblers and Inspectors (9486)
NOC Job Title: Assembler, Agricultural Implements
Expires in 35 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-04
Job Number: 699718
Mission, British Columbia
JBS Equipment is a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Mission, BC. We are looking for Assemblers to help us build world-class manure spreaders, forage trailers, bedding throwers, and other related agriculture and custom products.
There are currently open positions for:
Afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday, 2:30pm - 1:00am, with a $2.00/hour shift differential).
Successful applicants will work on brand new equipment in the Assembly department, in a safe, modern, clean, and well-lit facility. Most of the work is installing hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic systems, along with the general final assembly of gearboxes, components, and other bolt-on items. There are occasional repair or maintenance projects as required. This is NOT a boring assembly-line-style position.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH JBS:
- Job security! We are growing and busier than ever.
- Competitive wages and wage parity based on experience and ability.
- Safe, clean, modern, and reliable working environment.
- Annual cash bonuses.
- Company events including an epic Christmas party!
- Overtime available for those who would like it..
- Paid Time Off.
- Rewards and recognition for length of service and good production.
- Unlimited opportunities for development, growth, and advancement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read, understand, and follow working drawings.
- Install new parts including tires, wheels, mud flaps, etc.
- Install and plumb air systems.
- Install and plumb hydraulic systems.
- Install electrical components (lights, etc).
- Occasional repairs and warranty work.
- Identify areas of improvement, production efficiency, and cost reduction.
- Work safely and accurately while following a strict schedule.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below the waist.
How to Apply