Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
Expires in 16 days
Last Updated: 2021-12-06
Job Number: 700199
Richmond, British Columbia
Permanent Position: Office Administrative (NOC #1221)
Company: Trovent Group Corporation
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible.
Location: #105 13585 16 Ave, Surrey, BC, V4A 1P6
Wage Rate: $26.50 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Overtime if required.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of Industry Experience: Administrative, clerical
• Coordinate and oversee all office and clerical activities and operations.
• Answer queries by employees and clients, respond to emails and prepare documents.
• Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
• Manage manual and computerized filing system and organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Manage appointments and meetings.
• Interacts with directors and carries out their requests.
• Handle complains, maintenance requests and other concerns.
• Ensure adherence to company procedures and policies.
• Ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports.
• Assist co- workers whenever necessary.
• May assist in hiring workers for company.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Employer: Trovent Group Corporation
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply