Cleaning Service General Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services, n.e.c. (0015)
NOC Job Title: Cleaning Service General Manager
Expires in 63 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-05
Job Number: 700217
Canadian Dreams Commercial & Residential Services Ltd. is a well-established cleaning company based in Surrey BC. We seek to hire an efficient General Manager tasked with supporting the development, operations, and profitability of the company through ensuring the best possible business performance, contract compliance and delivery while managing a large number of cleaning personnel on customer sites.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
· Establishes and implements short and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures
· Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion
· Authorize the establishment of major departments and overall personnel planning, and respond to employee concerns in a timely manner
· Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
· Allocate financial, administrative, and logistical resources to implement the Company’s policies
· Responsible for the formulation and approval of the Company’s various policies and development programs
· Manage contractual budgets in line with financial targets
· Formulate and coordinate annual performance evaluations of the regional managers and approve promotional procedures
· Assist CEO to approve the company’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions.
· Schedule regular meetings with regional cleaning managers to discuss about business updates, issues, and recommendations.
· Oversee recruitment and hiring of new employees; select and train regional managers
· Uphold quality services by establishing and enforcing the Company’s standards
· Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
Skills & Qualifications
· At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar operational management role, ideally within the cleaning industry
· Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
· Strong financial knowledge
. Working knowledge of human resources processes
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· University Degree or college diploma in Business Administration or a related field of study
· Ability to successfully manage a large team
· Strong planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager –Dreams Cleaning Company) to email@example.com.
How to Apply