Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Dry Cleaning and Laundry Supervisors (6214)
NOC Job Title: Laundry Supervisor
Expires in 69 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-06
Job Number: 700347
Squamish, British Columbia
ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: SEA TO SKY LINENS LTD
Business address: #2- 38921 Progress Way, Squamish, BC V8B 0K6
Title of Position: laundry supervisor (NOC 6316)
No. of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 40 hours
Language of Work: English
Location of work: Squamish, BC
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing address: #2- 38921 Progress Way, Squamish, BC V8B 0K6
We are running a laundry and dry cleaning. We are looking for supervisor who would be responsible for performing following duties:
- Co-ordinating, assigning and reviewing the work of dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, pressing and finishing workers.
- Establishing work schedules and procedures and coordinating activities with other work units or departments.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hiring and training staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisitioning supplies and materials
- Ensuring smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Monitoring quality levels.
- Sometimes may perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of related experience is required.
How to Apply