Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 75 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-25
Job Number: 701281
Unit # 202, 8338 120 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3N4, Canada
MKD Janitorial Services and Consulting Ltd. Located in Delta, BC is looking for full time permanent “Administrative Assistant” to join their team as soon as possible.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
Previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $25.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 202, 8338 120 street
Surrey BC V3W3N4
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply