Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 76 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-15
Job Number: 701611
5750 Oak St
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6M 2V9, Canada
- Greet and welcome guests as the first point of contact when they arrive at the office.
- Support the overall efforts of sales initiatives including informing new prospects about KEY services and expertise.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate availability with clients and staff as needed.
- Conduct phone interviews with prospective clients.
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner, answer/transfer phone calls and communicate messages to office staff as needed.
- Address client complaints and feedbacks and relay issues to departmental staffs.
- Assist in sending reports, communicating progress, and developing relationships with parents and students.
- Assist with routine maintenance office functions to ensure the smooth operations of organizational procedures including lock-up/open up procedures, mail pickup or delivery, tracking office supplies, and other administrative or organization-related duties as needed.
- Analyze departmental operations continually and identify areas that require improvement.
- Process invoice and payment when needed.
- Other responsibilities and directives as assigned.
· Completion of secondary education.
· Minimum one to two years of experience in an administrative assistant role or from working in a similar office environment;
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
· Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
· Basic knowledge of office accounting systems and experience with computer systems;
· Demonstrated ability to type 60 words per minute;
· Ability to work under tight timelines and to balance multiple and varied projects at one time;
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
· Outstanding customer service skills;
· Highly proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn new technology quickly;
· Ability to act with minimal supervision, discretion, and absolute confidentiality;
· Occasionally required up to lift 20 lb. of material
· Excellent verbal kills in Chinese Mandarin is an asset.
· Clear Criminal Record Check;
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
How to Apply