Annual Giving Officer
Salary: $59,579.00 - $68,091.00/Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Professional Occupations in Public Relations and Communications (5124)
NOC Job Title: Fundraising Organizer
Expires in 9 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-13
Job Number: 701875
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
190-855 West 12 Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5Z 1M9, Canada
What’s the opportunity?
Reporting to the Associate Director, Annual Giving, the Officer is responsible for the success and growth of the Foundation’s monthly giving and online fundraising programs. The Officer will lead, develop and implement strategies and tactics to successfully grow revenue and donor numbers in these areas. This role provides an important source of predictable and unrestricted revenue for the Foundation, holding responsibility for generating $1.2M annually. This role is customer-focused, providing a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders and responding with a high degree of urgency, professionalism and accuracy.
What do you bring?
- Proven monthly giving and online fundraising experience; track record of revenue growth
- Competencies typically seen after 5+ years of experience in direct marketing coordination and administration
- In-depth experience with online fundraising platforms; Classy an asset
- Experience with online marketing platforms; Pardot an asset
- In-depth experience with a donor database; Salesforce preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrated data manipulation and analytical skills; strong attention to detail
- Collaborative working style; proven ability to interact tactfully with diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines with competing time and resource constraints in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. CFRE designation is an asset.
What do we offer?
The successful candidate can expect a competitive base starting salary between $59,579 and $68,091, depending on experience. Additional variable pay, benefits, pension, flexible working arrangements, investment in professional development and subsidized access to fitness, cycling and parking facilities all contribute to a top-notch total rewards package.
Please read the full posting attached. If you are already eligible to work in BC and possess the qualifications and experience indicated, please email your resume and cover letter in a single pdf file, with “[Your Name], Annual Giving Officer” in the file name and email subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 31 October 2021.
We welcome applications from Indigenous people, people with disabilities, BIPOC and racialized individuals, people of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, and others who may contribute to the Foundation's organizational diversity and who share the Foundation's values.
How to Apply