Food Counter Attendant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Counter Attendant
Expires in 111 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-13
Job Number: 701882
630-4900 27 Street
Vernon, British Columbia
V1T 7G7, Canada
Jugo Juice located in Vernon is looking for a full time Food Counter Attendant to join our team as soon as possible.
Role: Food Counter Attendant
- Take customers' orders
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
· Receive payment for food items purchased.
· Perform other duties such as scraping and stacking dishes
· Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
· Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
· Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
· Clear and clean tables and trays
· Some secondary school education is required.
· On-the-job training is provided.
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Wage Offered: $15.00 per hour 40 hours per week
Other Benefits: Assistance in providing affordable accommodation, if required.
#630, 4900 27th Street Vernon, BC V1T 7G7
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply…...
How to Apply