Vice President of Operations
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services, n.e.c. (0015)
NOC Job Title: Vice-President - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services
Expires in 46 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-15
Job Number: 702285
3938 North Fraser Way
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5J 5H6, Canada
Artron Laboratories Inc. was founded in 2002 by a team of dedicated and talented research scientists. Today, Artron has established itself as a global leader in the progression of in vitro diagnostic lateral flow tests that have revolutionized the market for disease diagnosis and analyte detection.
At Artron, we are devoted to excellence and innovation. Our mission is to overcome industry challenges and provide simple and affordable IVD products that meet your highest expectations. The combination of an experienced research team along with a highly developed production technology guarantees that our tests are of premium quality. We have an extensive product catalogue that includes lateral flow tests (rapid diagnostics) for the detection of fertility hormones, infectious diseases, tumor markers, cardiac markers, drugs of abuse, food safety, and genetically modified organisms.
We look forward to growing with our current team and warmly invite potential future members and partners to join us in our endeavor to make this technology accessible to all.
- Develop, implement, and execute the strategic direction of the operation.
- Establish, coordinate, and administer operations-related policies, practices, and programs to ensure efficient and consistent support and execution.
- Identify, recommend and implement long-term strategic goals that will bring success to Artron.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational activity, proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Develops and prepares annual plans for the operation team to ensure that priorities are communicated and understood.
- Collaborate with the owner and the management team to address the potential strategic, tactical, and operating issues
- Hire, train and manage staff and review periodic reports and metrics according to Artron’s standard.
- A university degree in business administration, finance or other discipline is required
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a leadership role in operations
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skill
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
How to Apply