Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists (2225)
NOC Job Title: Landscaper
Expires in 76 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-18
Job Number: 702655
11880 Woodhead Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 1J4, Canada
Maple Greenline Landscaping Ltd is fast growing landscaping company based in Richmond, BC. We are looking to hire 2 permanent full time Landscapers for various locations as soon as possible.
Job Duties include
· Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease.
· Move plant and trees.
· Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens.
· Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes.
· Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products.
· Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions
· The positions require an experience of 2 to 3 years in Landscaping.
· Minimum high school education is required.
· Ideal candidates should be flexible, team player, be reliable and organized.
· The incumbents should be capable of handling heavy loads and able to perform repetitive tasks.
· The position is physically demanding and requires bending, crouching and kneeling.
· The candidate may be required to work in noisy and outdoor spaces.
Terms of Employment:
The candidates are expected to be available for work for daytime. These are full time (40 hours per week) and permanent positions with a salary of $26.0/Hour.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Candidates who are willing to relocate from across Canada are encouraged to apply and will be helped with the relocation costs.
How to Apply