Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers (7441)
NOC Job Title: Household Appliance Installer
Expires in 22 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-19
Job Number: 702658
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Job title: Household apparatus installer
Type of job: full time
We are looking for an experienced installation technician to install, repair, upgrade, and maintain hardware and electrical equipment for our customers. Your duties may include traveling to customers' homes or place of business, installing electrical equipment and, household apparatus troubleshooting problems with existing equipment, testing connections, providing user instructions to customers, and cleaning up after the job is complete.
Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Traveling to customers' homes or place of business.
- Installing hardware and equipment such as cabinet, dishwasher, televisions, projectors, routers, desktop computers,
- Suggesting areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
- Troubleshooting problems with existing equipment.
- Testing old and new installation connections.
- Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Cleaning up after the job is complete.
- Recording and maintaining stock levels.
- Maintaining the work vehicle.
Installation Technician Requirements:
- Proven work experience as an installation technician.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to crouch, kneel and work in confined areas for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Advanced knowledge of modern electrical and household equipment.
- Ability to solve problems and repair equipment on site.
How to Apply