Administrative & Payroll Administrator
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Payroll Clerks (1432)
NOC Job Title: Pay And Benefits Clerk
Expires in 82 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-20
Job Number: 703120
Richmond, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Express Employment Professionals - Delta/ Richmond BC
Industry Title: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction (2379)
*We can only consider those eligible to work in Canada as we are a third party HR agency*
Express Employment Professionals, Delta/ Richmond, is hiring for a Administrative & Payroll Assistant for our client company based out of Richmond, BC. Our client company is a leader in their specialty of the construction industry. This is an evaluation leading to a permanent position for the right candidate; this is both administrative, payroll and some phone reception as needed. Our client is willing to train someone with basic accounting or administrative experience.
- Calculate and maintain payroll records for all wage and self-contractor employees; reconcile payroll for payroll remittances; reconcile payroll deductions to general ledger accounts
- Process payroll/benefit information for employees in accordance with appropriate regulations, and authorized deductions;
- Determine benefit eligibility for employees and corresponding payroll deductions; administers and maintains group benefits including submission of new enrollments, changes and terminations
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial regulations and guidelines, including remittances for group insurance, WorkSafe, and other remittances directly relating to payroll, including ROE filing, preparation of T4's and summaries.
- Respond fully to payroll/benefit related inquiries from employees, supervisors, and outside agencies
- Assist the accounting team in reconciling all payroll accounts including remittance accounts and the payroll register as required.
* 1 year or more of administrative experience
* Either diploma, degree in accounting or related education or basic accounting experience could be an asset
* Intermediate software skills (Excel, ADP and other related software)
* Good communication skills
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Pay is $17-21/ hour. Benefits after probationary period.
Please call 604-668-5899 and/or email resume in MS Word to email@example.com with subject line "Payroll Admin, VL". Please check out and pass to friends and family our website: www.expresspros.com or text JOBS to 604-668-5899.
How to Apply