Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Graphic Designers and Illustrators (5241)
NOC Job Title: Graphic Designer
Expires in 78 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-20
Job Number: 703205
Richmond, British Columbia
Postalong utilizes the global connectivity through telecommunications, computers, and smart devices to lower the transaction costs of mobility (travel), purchase (goods), and resolution (payments). We aim to create a much more efficient and timely system called “Shared Economy” model which utilizes people’s current resources, knowledge, advice, and information. As our operation is gradually back to active from the impact of COVID-19, we are looking for a permanent full-time Graphic Designer to join our team. The qualified candidate is expected to work 40 hours per week and will be offered an annual salary of $45,600 which will be paid semi-monthly.
- Conduct the design guidelines, standards, and practice rules;
- Establish the overall look of the new e-commerce platform based on the company’s objectives, provide advice on improving and enforcing design;
- Conceptualize and visualize the creative ideas in the design;
- Design, create and process the visual imaginary by design software, ensure that all the graphic elements align with the branding;
- Test the design with the software technicians and discuss the solutions when finding errors;
- Conduct the budget plan and timeframe for the design and report to the manager, adjust the plan when needed;
- Collect clients’ feedbacks and develop the interface to improve customer experience;
- Go on a business trip to Nelson branch and Trail branch for a week every month to assist in graphic design for the local network system;
- Report the job in Nelson branch and Trail branch to the manager in Richmond headquarter, routinely hold visual or in-person conferences with graphic designers and managers who locate in Richmond, Nelson, and Trail to solve design difficulties.
- Diploma in graphic design, commercial art or other related disciplines is required.
- Adequate English proficiency is required.
- Have over six months of experience in graphic design and be able to work independently.
- A portfolio of work is required for applying to this position.
- Must be able to work in Richmond and go on a business trip to Nelson branch and Trail branch for a week every month.
How to Apply