Home Child Care Provider
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child-Care Provider - Private Home
Expires in 79 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-21
Job Number: 703532
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Ingrid Joyce Pasig
Industry Title: Private Households (8141)
Salary: $15.20 / Hourly
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Minimum education: High school
Available position: 1
Full-time Home Child Care Provider willing to work to take care of a 1 year old child.
Main duties include:
· Supervise the morning routine: Bathe, dress and feeds the child.
· Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers of the child.
· Prepare the child for rest periods.
· Accompany child to and from medical appointments and other outings.
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
· Play and interact with the child.
· Supervise child when parents are not home.
· Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of child’s room & other routine housekeeping task.
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
Must be legally allowed to work in Canada and be able to speak, read and understand English.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Experience is an asset.
The job will be located in the employer's private home in the City of Surrey, B.C.
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
How to Apply