Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations (0014)
NOC Job Title: Operations Vice-President - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations
Expires in 22 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-22
Job Number: 703659
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5H 3Z2, Canada
New Link College is a private college. We have several campuses in key locations in the greater Vancouver BC area. We will assist in all ways to ensure that your studies here are supported.
We are looking for a competent and full-time Operations Vice-President (0014).
Location: M11 – 4277 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 3Z2
Wage & Hour: $50.00/hour, 30hours/week
Job Type: Full-time and Permanent
- Develop, implement, and execute the strategic direction of the operation of the college.
- Establish, coordinate, and administer operations-related policies, practices, and programs to ensure efficient and consistent support and execution.
- Identify, recommend and implement long-term strategic goals that will bring success to the college.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operational activity of New Link College.
- Hire, train and manage staff and review periodic reports and metrics according to the college’s standard.
- Develops and prepares annual plans for the operation team to ensure that priorities are communicated and understood.
- Review and identify programs, policies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resource materials.
- Collaborate with the owner and the management team to address the potential strategic, tactical, and operating issues
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the college’s annual, quarterly and monthly operation financial report.
- Select middle managers, directors, or other executives staff
- A university degree or diploma in education, business administration, or other related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of middle managerial experience in related institutions or organizations required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize potential problems and execute correction measures
- Strong supervisory and leadership skill
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply