Care Manager (PV982) - Foyer Maillard
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations (0014)
NOC Job Title: Executive General Manager - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations
Expires in 22 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-22
Job Number: 703767
1010 Alderson Avenue
Coquitlam, British Columbia
V3K 1W1, Canada
Care Manager - Foyer Maillard
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Care Manager with a passion for the elderly to join our team, at a Long Term Care Facility in Coquitlam for a Maternity Leave Coverage.
- Monday - Friday, 8am/9am to 4pm/5pm
- Maternity Leave Coverage - 12 to 18 months, undetermined
Care Manager Must Haves:
- Current nursing registration with the BCCNM as a RN.
- CPR (Level C).
- Occupational First Aid (Level 1).
- Three to five years of recent related clinical and progressive leadership experience, including direct supervisory experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required (monitoring of evening and night shift and weekends).
- Proficiency with Health Informatics systems such as Minimum Data Set (MDS), Gold Care or Point Click Care, eMar.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks vacation and 10 days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- 100% company paid Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- A standard 8AM – 4PM schedule (with flexibility to modify as required).
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Please see job posting for further information sucha s the roles Responsibilities.
How to Apply