Health Care Aide (HCA) - Haven Hill (PV1006)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 21
NOC Group: Nurse Aides, Orderlies and Patient Service Associates (3413)
NOC Job Title: Health Care Aide
Expires in 80 days
Last Updated: 2021-10-22
Job Number: 703837
415 Haven Hill Rd
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 4E9, Canada
Health Care Aide / HCA - Haven Hill
Pro Vita is looking for multiple Care Aides / HCA with a passion for the elderly to join our teams to support our residents in Long Term Care. If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
Re-location offered to Penticton; 1 hour drive from Kelowna, 2 hours away from Vernon & 2.5 from Kamloops!
Health Care Aide / HCA Must Haves:
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide/Nursing program which includes a Dementia Care component or has completed a recognized Dementia Care program.
- Maintains First Aide and CPR "A" certification.
- Food Safe Level 1.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Health Care Aide / HCA Nice to Haves:
- 1+ year related experience preferred.
Company Name:ProVita Care Management
Job Title: Health Care Aide (NOC 3413)
Location of Work:Penticton, BC - 2 hours away from Vernon; Relocation offered
Term of Employment: Full-time, Permanent & Part-time, Permanent
Start Day: As soon as possible
Full-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2/3 off, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 37.5 hours/week
Part-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 6:30am-2:30pm & 4pm-9pm
Part-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 30 hours/week
Part-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 2pm-9pm
Part-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2/3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 2pm-9pm
Part-time: rotation of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 10:30pm-6:30am
Part-time: rotation between 4-5 days on & 2-3 off, and 6:30am-2:30pm & 2:30pm-10:30pm, 30 hours/week
Part-time: rotation between 4-5 days on & 2-3 off, 4pm-9pm
$25.83 (base wages without SSO $19.59-$21.46)
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.
How to Apply