Baker (NOC: 6332)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Bakers (6252)
NOC Job Title: Baker
Expires in 42 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-09
Job Number: 707055
3463 Dunbar Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6S 2C3, Canada
Company operating name: 0852905 B.C. Ltd. dba Tim Hortons
Business address: 3463 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6S 2C3
Rate of pay: $15.20/hour.
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Hours: 30 hrs./week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory.
Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the similar position.
Number of positions available: 2
NOC Group: Bakers (NOC: 6332)
Job Title: Baker
Job Location: 3463 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6S 2C3
- Prepare dough and batters for breads, rolls and sweet goods, and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- Measure and combine ingredients and use mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods.
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate baked goods
- Ensure quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- May hire, train, and supervise baking staff.
1. We will provide employee discounts for food to our employees.
2. Part-Time Candidates are welcome to apply for flexible hours.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.
How to Apply