Salary: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (2171)
NOC Job Title: Business Analyst, Informatics
Expires in 46 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-09
Job Number: 707169
Vancouver, British Columbia
Attain Solutions is a leading provider of ERP applications and technology services. Based in Western Canada, our company provides the full spectrum of large scale business applications consulting to our public sector and government clients. Our mission is to provide cost-effective, sustainable solutions that realize the true value of enterprise applications.
Our Vancouver office is looking for full-time permanent Business Systems Analysts to join our growing solutions delivery team.
As a Business Analyst you will demonstrate your expertise day to day in support, analysis, solutions delivery, and project work for PeopleSoft applications and other related ERP software. Your experience with different PeopleSoft modules and your deep understanding of related business processes will provide leadership and guidance to a number of clients.
We need people who are versatile in a number of different technologies, enjoy complex problem solving and have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to the end-user.
- Provide essential troubleshooting and support to end-users in a timely manner with a focus on an exceptional customer experience.
- Analyzing, interpreting and translating client's business requirements into viable solutions.
- Providing specialist advice on the design of the system from the client's business perspective.
- Participating in the development of the criteria, scenarios, and scripts for system testing.
- Coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Clarifying functional requirements and resolving implementation issues.
- Assisting application developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Prepare and conduct user training.
- Serve as the organizational liaison with the user community.
- Communicate and work directly with manager/team leads to estimate development complexity and timelines.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of full cycle of the specific application and related business processes.
- Previous experience with an ERP product (PeopleSoft preferred but not required).
- A professional designation is a plus but not required.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude, personal integrity, strong problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, high standards of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project) tools.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional service orientation, responsiveness and follow-through.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not just 8 hours set aside to earn dollars; you're on a mission for something greater. Whether it's to improve your family's life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. You help us achieve our vision and our clients' goals, and we help you live out yours.
How to Apply