Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Accounting Technician
Expires in 61 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-22
Job Number: 709454
Unit 101 - 2529 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5R 5H3, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Sandhu & Company Accountant Inc.
Industry Title: Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services (5412)
About Sandhu & Company Accountant Inc
As one of the leading companies in British Columbia, Sandhu and Company Accountant Inc. provides full-service accounting and taxation services to business corporation and owner-manager businesses. We are committed to the highest level of integrity, quality and professionalism and provide our clients with sound advice, personal attention and solutions designed to protect and grow their financial futures. Currently we are hiring professional, and detail oriented full-time “Accounting Technician” for our team. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Sandhu and Company is an excellent place to get ahead.
Company Name: Sandhu & Company Accountant Inc.
Company Location: Unit 101 - 2529 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5H3
Position: Accounting Technician
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Number of positions:1
Work location Unit 101 - 2529 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5H3
Start date: As soon as possible
· Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Prepare statistical, accounting, and financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
· Prepare invoices, calculate, and process payroll, utility bills and other payments.
· Post journal entries and prepare financial statements.
· Conduct reconciliation of all accounts as needed.
· Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
· Prepare tax returns and other corporation filings.
· Effective communication with our clients, and staff.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Minimum 1-2 year of relevant experience in relevant field or education (degree/diploma) in related field (e.g., accounting, bookkeeping).
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to work in a team environment.
If your qualifications match our criteria, then please apply by forwarding your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (604) 322-7527.
Sandhu & Company Accountant Inc. is an equal opportunity employer!
How to Apply