Care Manager (PV1058) - Kiwanis
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations (0014)
NOC Job Title: General Manager - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations
Expires in 55 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-19
Job Number: 709524
35 Clute Street
New Westminster, British Columbia
V3L 1Z5, Canada
Care Manager - Kiwanis
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Care Manager with a passion for the elderly to join our team, at a Long Term Care Facility in New Westminster Region.
Care Manager Must Haves:
- Current nursing registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- CPR (Level C)
- Occupational First Aid (Level 1)
- Three to five years of recent related clinical and progressive leadership experience, including direct supervisory experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required (monitoring of evening and night shift and weekends).
- Proficiency with Health Informatics systems such as Minimum Data Set (MDS), Gold Care or Point Click Care, eMar.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks vacation and 10 days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- 100% company paid Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- A standard 8AM – 4PM schedule (with flexibility to modify as required).
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Care Manager Responsibilities:
- PLEASE REFER TO JOB POSTING LINK TO REVIEW FULL LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES
How to Apply