Company operating name: Canadian Sign Supplies.
Business address: #119-2799 Gilmore Ave, Burnaby, BC, V5C 6S5, Canada
Title of position: office equipment service technician
Salary: $32 per hour or $65,500 annually
Location of Work: Metro Vancouver
Terms of Employment: a full-time, permanent position
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
Benefits: Extended medical insurance provided.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Canadian Sign Supplies is a BC based company serving the Western Canadian Digital Print industry. Our focus is on the needs of Large Format, Business to Business clients who create commercial graphics, from Printing to Finishing!
Our staff has over 60 years combined experience in graphic printing and sales, and this knowledge is our key to helping provide the best solutions for our customers.
We offer Supplies, Service and Technical Support of Wide Format inks, media and software for most major manufacturers of commercial digital print equipment.
Purpose of the Position
Reporting to the Manager, your role requires Repairing and maintaining office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory
·Prepare and pre-stage large format printers and commercial graphics equipment as required
·Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting of new equipment at customer locations by analyzing system problems; troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing tests.
·Respond to assigned service calls at customer locations
· Perform preventative maintenance procedures at customer locations as assigned
·Operate a variety of hand and electronic tools to effectively and properly perform work tasks
·Complete all required paperwork to ensure efficient tracking and documentation requirements are achieved
·Deliver parts and supplies to customer locations as required
· Strive for continuous improvement of all equipment, systems and procedures throughout the workflow
· Responsible for personal quality of workmanship and taking all necessary precautions to prevent customer service disruptions
·Provide excellent customer service both over the phone and face to face, as well as have an ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
·Maintain a positive relationship with customers through effective and consistent communication
·Completion of a two- to three-year college program in electronics or extensive experience
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
· Working knowledge in Computers, Windows, Office, software for documents management.
· Strong product and technical knowledge of digital multifunction devices.
· Maintain and develop positive professional relationships with existing and potential customers.
· Ability to work independently and take initiative to improve customer support
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply: Please indicate in your email or resume if you are
legally allowed to work in Canada
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org