Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Software Engineers and Designers (2173)
NOC Job Title: Application Architect
Expires in 8 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-22
Job Number: 709986
Victoria, British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia
Are you an engineer who loves to tinker with the newest technologies just to figure out what's possible? Does the idea of having complete freedom to build solutions using any resource you want sound exciting? If so, Plurilock is looking for a Solutions Architect like you to show customers with unique security use cases the value of our product and then help them realize it. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup and put your constant curiosity to work building your own Solutions Architecture empire.
What is the job
Plurilock is a has one of a kind behavioral biometrics solution that provides a continuous authentication signal indicating that the correct user is behind an identity without affecting the user experience. Our solution relies on measuring micro-expressions in the way your hands move across the keyboard and the mouse, not what you type or what you click on so it's privacy friendly biometrics. This unique technology has applications that span all aspects of security through DFIR, IAM, and Zero Trust architecture.
Most importantly, you will run Plurilock Skunkworks. We fully expect you to try out all the newest features in Azure, GCP, AWS, VDIs, security tools, etc. so you can fully understand how potential customers can work with our product.
On day to day basis you will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Assisting the Sales team with pre-sales calls to provide in-depth technical knowledge of the product and its ability to work within customer environments
- Build and maintain demo environments that the Sales team can use to visually demonstrate the products in action for customers
- Guide customers through product trials to ensure they see value within their own environments
- Fully deploy products post-sales to customer environments and transition them to operational support teams
- Provide feedback to Product and Development teams based on customer feedback and Skunkworks experimentation
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who can straddle the line between sales and engineering. We make enterprise security software so you should have experience working in an enterprise security team and a strong understanding of what challenges they face when trying to identify user impersonation on their networks. With that foundation, sales engineering/solutions architecture experience is a huge bonus, but not essential. We are really looking for someone who can talk the talk with customers about their security programs and give them solid advice about where we fit in their stacks.
- MITRE ATT&CK - Be able to tell the story of where we fit in detecting and disrupting intruders along the kill chain.
- Active Directory - Have a strong foundational knowledge of how large enterprises use AD in all its flavors, i.e., traditional on premise, full cloud, and hybrid models.
- AWS and Azure - Understand how customers are deploying workloads in both cloud environments and most importantly, how they implement IAM.
- SAML/Open ID Connect - Understand how customers are achieving or struggling with SSO across cloud, on-premise, and SaaS.
- SIEM - All of our data goes into someone's SIEM so understand how to get data from a REST API in the major SIEMs (Splunk, Azure Sentinel, QRadar, LogRhythm, etc.)
- Splunk (Bonus) - We currently demo some of our integrations with Splunk.
- Base Salary
- Sales Bonus
- Health and Dental
- Stock Options
How to Apply