Warehouse & Delivery Associate
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Material Handlers (7452)
NOC Job Title: Labourer - Warehousing And Storage
Expires in 88 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-24
Job Number: 710619
1231 Burdette Street
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 2Z2, Canada
Pearl® is a fast-growing company that features innovative kitchen and home designs and provides the best product selection for our customers across Canada for over 23 years. Our products are of the highest industry quality and can be found in numerous major retail locations as well as housing developments. A high standard of client care and customer satisfaction is our first priority, and as a local company that has had an office in Vancouver for many years, we are proud to have a team that not only brings a high level of expertise and knowledge to our industry, but is also friendly, motivated, and refined.
Pearl has over 1500 partners and five boutique showrooms to serve our clients and their customers throughout Canada.
We support a diverse workforce with respectful workplace and positive work culture.
Our Core Purpose is to meet you where you are and grow together!
Our Core Values are: Passion, Panoramic, Progressive and Partnership. Find out about what these mean to us and how you can be part of our outstanding team!
What We Offer: Opportunity to grow within the company, competitive wages, and group medical benefits
This position is responsible for maintaining the warehouse and managing incoming and outgoing stock. The warehouse team will have a core focus on stock accuracy by ensuring all stock movement is reciprocated with an entry in our ERP system.
• Inventory management
• Document all item movements in Acumatica ERP system
• Ensure accurate and timely distribution of shipments
• Pick, pack, and prepare shipment orders accurately
• Coordinate and oversee shipment pickup with couriers
• Provide accurate stock transfers to our branch offices
• Fulfill container receiving procedures
• Allocating and moving pallets
• Receive and label Purchase Order items
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Cleanup, garbage, and recycling
• Conduct regular inspection of warehouse equipment
• Assist off-site Sales team with preparation and transfers
• Ensure receipt of RMA items are documented and stocked properly
• Maintain a “healthy” level of pre-packed sinks
• Plan and coordinate with processing centre on the day's delivery schedule
• Deliver customer's order
• Cross-reference and document any order discrepancies from system generated documents
• Ability to safely lift 60lbs
• Valid Class 5 driving license (or provincial equivalent) with clear driver’s abstract
• Awareness of environmental, health, and safety requirements in warehouse facilities
• Extended hours of standing or walking to maintain warehouse facilities
• Consistent attention to detail and ensures errors are minimized
• Diligently follows standardized processes and procedures
• Prompt time management to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
• High ethical standards and professionalism
• Proficiency in handling bills, invoices, expenses, payments, and transactions
• Ability to work and communicate well with others
Take a look at some of the products you will be a part of:
Pearl - www.lifewithpearl.com
Superprem Industries – www.superprem.com
Kato Canada - www.katoliving.com
We are expanding! Be part of our dynamic team!
How to Apply