Job Type: Full Time, Student
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Receptionists and Switchboard Operators (1414)
NOC Job Title: Office Receptionist
Expires in 62 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-25
Job Number: 710701
11938 Bridgeport Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 1T2, Canada
- Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and cmmunicate to appropriate employees.
- Respond to visitor's questions professionally and courteously.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Update appointment calendars and plan meetins/appointments.
- Draft, review and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Complete other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating faxing etc.
- Proficiet with MS office Suite
- Professional appearance.
- Solid commmunication skills both written and verbal.
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise.
- Capactiy to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
How to Apply