Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers (7441)
NOC Job Title: Door Installer
Expires in 71 days
Last Updated: 2021-12-01
Job Number: 711190
8964 Urus Crescent
Surrey, British Columbia
V3V 6W9, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: N/A
Industry Title: Residential Building Construction (2361)
- Study drawings or specifications of work order to illustrate layout and the installation procedure.
- Determine steps and guidelines to be used for installations.
- Inspect doorway frames and windows for installation purposes
- Remove old frames as needed and install new ones.
- Use tools to ensure doors hung appropriately on hinges.
- Install associated hardware including locks keys and knobs.
- Maintain a clean working area free from dirt and debris between tasks and at end of day
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, and other statutory requirements.
- Install crown molding and trims for doors, windows, and baseboards.
- High School education is required.
- On job training is required however, experience is an asset.
How to Apply