Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations (1215)
NOC Job Title: Shipping Supervisor
Expires in 60 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-29
Job Number: 711455
131-1999 Savage Rd.
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 0A5, Canada
Flying Fish Trading Inc. is located at #131-1999 Savage Rd., Richmond, BC V6V 0A5. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Shipping Supervisor. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Shipping Supervisor
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~ 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
· Ensure every shipment arrives on time and within budget;
· Inspect all aspects of the loading operations to make sure they follow warehouse and shipping specifications and to ensure proper use of warehouse space;
· Reads all shipping notices, orders, invoices, and other documents to manage priorities and ensure that the correct shipping methods are used;
· Make sure shipping records are accurately stored in the database;
· Conduct regular inventory reconciliation to ensure adequate supplies;
· Report on damaged goods and any discrepancies with inventory;
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of shipping staff;
· Establish staff work schedules and procedures;
· Resolve work-related issues, co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments;
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
· Requisition supplies and materials;
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
· Completion of secondary school;
· 2-3 years experience in the occupation supervised.
Language at work: English
Job Location: #131-1999 Savage Rd., Richmond, BC V6V 0A5
Contact Information: Flying Fish Trading Inc.
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply