Retail store Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Supervisors (6211)
NOC Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Expires in 68 days
Last Updated: 2021-12-03
Job Number: 712498
UNIT 1 - 7615
SURREY, British Columbia
V3W 4E6, Canada
L & J Binning Enterprises Ltd. Dba Banny’s market
Retail store Supervisor (NOC 6211)
Wage Rate: $24.00/hour, for 40 Hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time (Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening, if required).
Language: Basic knowledge of English.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Education: High School is required.
Experience: 1- 2 years of retail sales or salesperson experience.
Positions Available: 01
Benefits: Relocation Expenses & Medical Insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
• Co-ordinate with sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Help with general store merchandising and tidiness
• Take payments from customers and return of merchandise.
• Sell merchandise to customers.
• Track merchandise and order merchandise.
• Quote customer needs and Resolve customer complaints effectively.
• Prepare proper reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
Work Setting: Retail establishment
Good Supervisory and Communication skills, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Good interpersonal skills, Job task planning and organizing.
Additional Skills: Should be able to work under pressure, Multitasking , Hire and train staff, prepare work schedules, regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch, able to lift weight upto 25 lbs.
Employer : L & J Binning Enterprises Ltd. Dba Banny’s market
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com
BY MAIL: Unit 1, 7615 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E6
How to Apply