DISCOVER THE ENHANCED WORKBC JOB BOARD
09 February 2022
WorkBC’s job board has changed to serve you better. As outlined in earlier communications, the B.C. government has partnered with Employment and Social Development Canada to co-deliver job board services. The changes for employers and job seekers are now in effect. Learn more about the updates below.
Employers must now register and post their jobs directly in the National Job Bank system. The job postings will then automatically be displayed on WorkBC.ca for British Columbians to access. Employers can continue to obtain valuable resources on WorkBC.ca, including information on funding and grants, business resources and skills training programs.
Advantages for employers:
- More exposure to qualified job seekers from across Canada.
- Continued access to post jobs at no cost.
- The ability to invite job seekers to apply to jobs and fill positions faster.
- Real-time data on job posting progress.
- Postings available in both French and English.
Job seekers can continue to search and view their job postings on WorkBC.ca.
Benefits to job seekers:
- Improved search options.
- New skills filtering which provides better job results.
For more information