Accessibility through Legislation
Have your say on accessibility legislation in B.C. until November 29, 2019, 4 p.m.
There are more than 926,000 British Columbians over the age of 15 with some form of disability. The B.C. government is developing new legislation to better support people with disabilities and would like your feedback. Have your say!
You can share your feedback in several different ways, including:
- completing the online questionnaire. This will take approximately 10 minutes.
- sending your comments by email or telephone.
- attending an in-person session in one of ten locations.
- participating in the virtual town hall.
- applying for resources (up to $2,000) for independent community meetings to host your own conversations and provide feedback, if you’re a community group, library or other organization.