You can pursue post-secondary education at B.C. institutions through a range of delivery options, including:
- B.C.’s post-secondary institutions – Learn about post-secondary institutions in B.C., including public post-secondary institutions, private and out-of-province public degree-granting institutions, private training institutions, theological institutions and Indigenous-controlled post-secondary institutes. Discover the range of university, college and institute education options B.C. has to offer.
- Study or work abroad – Experience a different culture, gain skills and develop contacts by studying or working abroad as part of your education program. Many of B.C.’s public post-secondary institutions offer study and work opportunities abroad.
- Distance education – Find out about distance education programs and courses in B.C.
- Adult upgrading – Learn about programs that can help you upgrade or complete high school.
Are you starting your post-secondary journey?
- changing location
- living on your own
- facing new academic challenges
- juggling school and work demands
- managing your money
The guide From Surviving to Thriving: Developing Personal and Academic Resilience
gives you resources, checklists, worksheets, a coping strategies planner, and a choice of four strategies for managing stressful situations.
From Surviving to Thriving
can help you prepare for challenges and pressures that may arise. The guide will help you identify your personal strengths and develop strategies to manage stress, address challenges and reduce worry and fear. Know when and where to ask for help, and build a network of people for mutual support.