Apprentice Job Match
Apprentice Job Match is a feature of the WorkBC Job Board that matches apprentices and employers. The Industry Training Authority (ITA) and WorkBC partnered to provide this feature. By using the Apprentice Job Match feature on the WorkBC Job Board:
Access Apprentice Job Match by following the instructions below.
- Job seekers can identify themselves as apprentices, search to find jobs as apprentices, and receive job alerts
- Employers can provide information on apprenticeship training and experience in their job postings to help them find qualified apprentices
Job SeekerIf you’re a job seeker, create an apprentice profile within your WorkBC Job Board account.
Without creating an account, job seekers can also perform a simple job search to find apprenticeship opportunities by trade program and level.
- Identify yourself as an apprentice during registration. If you already have an account, you can log in and, at any time, add your apprenticeship information.
- Specify your trade program and level of achievement.
- Apprentice jobs that match your criteria will automatically be recommended to you in your account.
- You can set email alerts so that you can also be notified of newly advertised apprentice jobs.
Use these videos to learn how you can register and use the new Apprentice Job Match.
Managing Your Account
EmployerIf you’re an employer, post a job with apprenticeship requirements to reach the right local talent.
- Register and log in as an employer.
- You can start posting jobs right away.
- Be sure to select ‘Apprenticeship’ as your job type, enter the trade name, e.g. plumber and indicate the level of achievement required.
- Once posted, your job will automatically be recommended to apprentice job seekers who match your criteria.
Use this video to learn how you can register and use the new Apprentice Job Match.