Build your Human Resources and Grow your Business with the Help of the Refreshed WorkBC Website
12 July 2016
Employers will find valuable resources within the Employer Resources pages of the refreshed WorkBC website. Grow your business with the help of information about hiring and training employees, funding, programs and business advice. As well, get quick access to B.C.’s best job board
, where you can post your openings and scan the qualifications of B.C. job seekers.
Check out our many resources for building your business:
– Successful businesses depend on hiring and cultivating the best employee talent. Get information about finding and hiring workers, including apprentices, co-op students and temporary foreign workers. Find information about health and safety, workplace rights, and diversity. Take advantage of the variety of human resources tools available.
– Learn about programs and funding you can use to train your workers. Help them develop the essential or advanced skills that can build your organization.
Funding and Programs
– Discover programs that can help you finance the launch of your business or take it to a new level. Learn about incentives and tax credits that could support your business plans. Explore partnership programs that help your industry or your region respond to changing labour market demands.
Canada-B.C. Job Grant
– Get information on the Canada-B.C. Job Grant, a program that helps offset the cost of training current or future staff. Find out about the different grant opportunities, whether you are eligible for them and how to apply or get support during the application process.
Employers’ Advisers Office
– Learn about WorkSafeBC, get information on how to process claims, and know your rights and responsibilities as an employer under B.C.’s workers’ compensation system. Find an Employers’ Advisers Office for additional support.
– Whether you are in the early planning stage or about to expand your business locally or into the international market, get the information you need to help support the success of your business. Make sure you are as equipped as you can be to start and grow your small business by visiting WorkBC.ca’s Employer Resources pages.
– Many B.C. employers have obtained funding, found great employees and grown successful businesses. Get inspired by the stories of business people from across B.C., and find out what they learned from their experiences.
Make your workforce your strongest asset. Go to WorkBC.ca
’s Employer Resources pages to start growing your business and your human resources.