Looking for Training and Education Information? Check out WorkBC’s Refreshed Site
7 June 2016
Most jobs require some form of education or training. You can use WorkBC’s Training and Education pages to discover your options for post-secondary education, apprenticeship, trades training and other programs.
WorkBC’s refreshed website gives you information about training and education for employment in B.C. and a wide range of other services, as well as access to B.C.’s best job board
. Check out the Training and Education pages to find information on:
– Academic, vocational, technical and trades programs prepare you for a great job. Find out what options you have, whether they are through a university, college or institute program, or another path that works for you.
– Learn about apprenticeships and how to access training programs, explore the wide range of well-paid careers in the trades, and sign up for Apprentice Job Match.
Labour Market Programs
– Learn about the programs and services that offer training to British Columbians to find employment, including those provided by WorkBC Centres.
Trades Success Stories
– British Columbians are finding opportunities in the province’s growing economy. Read their stories, and learn about the many paths that led to successful and satisfying employment.
Finance Your Education
– Education is an investment in an interesting and secure future—but like any investment, it needs planning. Get information about financial assistance to help you manage your education expenses, from loans to funding for the in-class portion of trades training. Also, find out how to create a budget to help you keep it all under control.
Qualify for a secure and prosperous career with training and education programs from B.C. institutions. Go to WorkBC.ca
’s Training and Education pages to start preparing for your future.