Whatever Your Needs, Find Specialized Employment Supports and Information on the Refreshed WorkBC.ca
26 July 2016
Besides managing B.C.’s best job board
, WorkBC’s refreshed website delivers information on programs and support services. It also features stories about successful job seekers of different backgrounds. Check out WorkBC.ca to find resources for:
– Discover career and education options, learn about funding possibilities and find a job as you pursue your career.
– If you are 55 or older, you may be able to use programs such as specialized counselling and retraining to help you overcome barriers and find work.
New to B.C.
– Get information and find out about employment supports, including WorkBC Employment Services Centres, to help you succeed in the job market.
People with disabilities
– Explore your career and education options, learn about funding and resources, and read success stories.
– If you are looking for a new job or want to advance in your career, the resources here can help lead you to satisfying work.
– New to the workforce or need to learn about career pathways? Find career-building strategies and discover job options, with websites, videos and services designed for you.
Counsellors, teachers and parents
– Help young people who are thinking about careers to learn about themselves, generate career ideas and explore a wide range of occupations. From career videos to lesson plans, WorkBC has resources to help you inform and motivate youth.
Communities and organizations
– Foster growth and success in your region through partnerships with industry or business. Partnerships can help your community respond to labour supply and demand issues and support job creation.
Go to WorkBC.ca’s Resources For
pages to find the programs that will build your future.