WorkBC is your direct access to the world of work in British Columbia. Its key goal is to help all British Columbians successfully navigate B.C.’s labour market.
WorkBC connects job seekers and employers – helping people find jobs, explore career options and improve their skills, and helping employers find the right talent and grow their businesses.
Whether you’re a parent, youth, teacher, career and employment counsellor, human resources professional, researcher or decision-maker, WorkBC’s tools, resources and services can benefit you.
In addition to the online information, WorkBC offers:
- The most comprehensive database of B.C. job postings.
- Career tools that bring occupations to life.
- A blog featuring trends, job search tips, employment programs and more.
- An interactive map of WorkBC Employment Services Centres across the province.
- Live chat for instant help.
Watch the FAQs video to learn more.
Check out the many success stories. You’ll find articles and videos of British Columbians who have found success across careers and industries. Their stories are truly inspirational.
Send your feedback by phone, email or online chat. The team is interested to learn about your experience with WorkBC.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Be sure to review the Social Media Moderation Policy, Hours of Operation and Collection Notice, too.