Build your business by taking advantage of British Columbia’s resources and publications
designed to break down barriers
to doing business in British Columbia.
You can call on support from several organizations that are here to help you make your business a success.
- Small Business BC – Access building blocks to help entrepreneurs start and grow successful businesses.
- Startup Programs – Learn about many programs to support you in starting a business, offered by the BC Innovation Council (BCIC) and other organizations.
- Resources for Entrepreneurs – Find information on co-working spaces, programming courses, small business resources, research centres and online resources on this BCIC page.
- Community Futures – Find extra support for entrepreneurs who are also managing disability and health issues.
- British Columbia’s Aboriginal Small Business Resources – Discover resources that support small business start-up and growth. Services include skills training, advisory services, financing and loans, and mentorship.
- Women’s Enterprise Centre – Get essential business services and resources, as well as referrals to many resources and other business service providers, to assist women in starting and growing businesses in British Columbia.
- Futurpreneur – Discover ﬁnancing, mentoring and support tools that fuel the entrepreneurial passions of aspiring business owners aged 18 to 39.