Discover the WorkBC Job Board advantage
Find opportunities across the province by using B.C.’s one-stop comprehensive job board to explore postings and find a job
Use WorkBC’s job board search to:
Sign up for a WorkBC account
- Search for jobs by keyword, job title or employer name.
- Apply filters to narrow down your job search by location, job type, salary & benefits, industry and education.
- For example, choose job types including full-time, part-time, on-site, virtual, permanent or seasonal.
- Find details about each job opportunity such as skills and training requirements.
- Access information about how to apply directly to employers.
- See job postings in English and French.
in a few easy steps. Creating an account will save time and effort in your job search. Within your account you can:
- Save and access your favourite jobs.
- Receive job alerts by email when new jobs are posted.
- Access recommended jobs based on your past search patterns and account profile (for example, city and self identification—apprentice, mature worker, Indigenous, person with a disability).
- Save career and industry profiles for future reference.
- Visit the recommended resources to help you on your career exploration journey.
For more information, go to job search tips
To learn more, refer to Frequently Asked Questions for Job Seekers.