Find talent using the WorkBC job board
Finding the right people is essential to having a successful business.
The B.C. government has partnered with Employment and Social Development Canada to post jobs. By
registering and posting jobs on the National Job Bank, employers will attract more job seekers from across Canada who are looking for jobs.
Employers must register and post their jobs directly using the National Job Bank system. The job postings will automatically be displayed on WorkBC.ca for British Columbians to access.
Register with the National Job Bank as soon as possible.
To learn more, refer to Frequently Asked Questions for Employers.
Advantages of partnering with the National Job Bank
As an employer in B.C., you:
- Get more exposure to qualified job seekers from across Canada.
- Continue to post jobs at no cost.
- Can invite job seekers to apply to jobs and fill positions faster.
- Receive real-time data on job posting progress.
- Have postings available in both French and English.