If you are looking for your first job or your next job, WorkBC can help. You can browse job listings, find helpful tools and information online, or visit a WorkBC Centre for additional resources.
Sign-in today to take advantage of what WorkBC offers. If you don’t already have a WorkBC account, you can register here or visit a WorkBC Centre and they can help you set one up.
- Browse Job Listings (no registration required)
- Online Services:
- career exploration and labour market information
- job search resources
- self-assessment tools
- In Person Services: Visit a WorkBC Centre to access the online resources above as well as:
- browse job listings
- computer workstations
- internet access
- telephone access
- photocopy and scanning services
- group-based information sessions providing WorkBC Employment Services orientation and tips on independent job search
- funding supports for eligible clients who need help getting started in a new job or need help looking for work.