If you are looking for your first job or your next job, WorkBC can help. You can browse job listings, find helpful tools and information online, or visit a WorkBC Centre for additional resources.
On the WorkBC website you can:
- Browse Job Listings
- career exploration and labour market information
- job search resources
- self-assessment tools
Sign-in today to take advantage of what WorkBC offers. If you don’t already have a WorkBC account, you can register here or visit a WorkBC Centre and they can help you set one up.
At a WorkBC Centre you can access the online resources above as well as:
- computer workstations
- photocopy and scanning equipment
- staff support to help you access the resources available to you in the Self-Serve area
- group-based information sessions about WorkBC Employment Services and tips on finding your own job
- financial supports that you may be eligible for if you need help getting started in a new job or need help looking for work
- service in a language other than English or in alternative formats, if appropriate and necessary
All WorkBC Centres are required to meet mandatory accessibility standards.